A downloadable game for Windows
_Project_Twang is…actually even we're not quite sure what kind of game it is. Perhaps it's better you decide for yourself!
Follow siblings Chip and Skip on their romp across the galaxy, searching for their galaxy's Sun which grows dimmer by the day. Only you can guide Chip through 25 hazard-ridden levels in an effort to replace the Grand Bulb that keeps their people and them alive!
Musclecrab would like to take a moment to thank the very talented METΔTRON for their sound work on _Project_Twang. If you enjoyed their work that's laced throughout the game, be sure to follow the soundtrack link on the game's main menu and support them on Bandcamp. Musclecrab will not take any percentage of the money paid for _Project_Twang's original soundtrack. All proceeds will be handled by Bandcamp and then distributed to METΔTRON as a thank you for lending their brilliant talent to our first game!
Well here we are, the end of _Project_Twang's description…what are you waiting for? Get out there and get playing!
|Published||255 days ago|
|Release date||255 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Aliens, Comedy, Experimental, Funny, odd, Pixel Art, project_twang, Runner, weird|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Links||Support, Twitter, Soundtrack|
To easily install and play _Project_Twang, do the following:
- Download the _Project_Twang zip.
- When fully downloaded, open the zip and extract the game.
- Double-left-click the _Project_Twang installer.
- Once installed, left-click on the box asking if you would like a shortcut created for _Project_Twang so that the box shows a tick mark.
- Close the installation window.
- Double-left-click the _Project_Twang shortcut on your desktop.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.